Proudly serving Seymour, TN and surrounding communities
Our providers and staff truly care about children and their well-being. We believe that all children deserve access to quality health care.
At this time Seymour Pediatrics is asking that Well Child and ADHD visits be scheduled during morning hours from 8:30-11:30 and Sick Visits be scheduled in the afternoon from 1:30-4:30. However, if this is not possible we will work with the parent to get the child seen. Thank you for your help to keep the kids well and healthy!
Our practice is partnered with Sevierville Pediatrics. To reach that office, call 865-579-3720.
We would be delighted to welcome you into our family.
Meet Our Providers
Our team is committed to helping your kids stay healthy and reach their full potential. We invite you to get to know our providers and why they enjoy practicing medicine.
STEPHANIE L. GORMAN, D.O.
I became a pediatrician to help children. I get to be a detective because many patients cannot tell me what is wrong with them. I have a lot of fun at work with my patients, and I love using creative techniques to establish trust with the child and family. I have examined many teddy bears in my years practicing medicine. There is no better feeling than when a child gives you a hug at the end of an appointment because they are happy and healthy and had a fun time at the doctor’s office. I enjoy getting to watch children grow up and thrive.
- Undergraduate: University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Medical School: Lincoln Memorial University, DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Residency: Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla., Pediatrics
- Certifications & Memberships: East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Medical Staff, American Board of Pediatrics
I enjoy cooking, spending time with my family, hiking, watching UT football and walking my dog in the evenings.
KELSEY MAY, F.N.P. – B.C.
I have always wanted to do something with my life to help others, and I have always been interested in health and science. Being an advanced practice nurse enables me to educate and interact with patients and families while helping them achieve the healthiest lifestyle possible. One of my favorite things about my work is watching babies and children grow up. Patients I saw as newborns and infants start Kindergarten and reach other milestones in their lives. I enjoy knowing that I played a small part in their progress.
- Undergraduate: King University, Bristol, Tenn.
- Graduate: Tennessee Tech University, Cookeville, Tenn.
- Certifications & Memberships: Member of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Registered Nurse, Certified Family Nurse Practitioner, East Tennessee Children’s Hospital Medical Staff
My son recently started playing travel baseball, so if I am off on the weekend, we are most likely at a ball field somewhere. I love to read when I have time to myself or play board games or watch Tennessee Football with my family. Go Big Orange!